We went for a cookout up in the mountains before it got to cold. Nothin' fancy, just some hot dogs and burgers, and of course S'mores. The leaves were all changing. I love the red and orange leaves but we only saw yellow on this trip.
The sun was in Halle's eyes so she
wore Dad's glasses then fell asleep.
All the changing leaves.
Payt had to show me her yellow leaf.
Yum, Yum!!
The kids taught Grandma the "tooty tah" song.
When we got the fire built Grandpa said "who knows some camp fire songs?" Sam bursts out "Burn baby burn" It was to funny. Sam keeps us laughing at least once a day.
2 comments:
That looks SO fun! I love the leaves and the sunglasses... and Sam reminds me of Jade (Kris' son).
Loooove the fall leaves! :) I finally put up my fake ones all around the house. :) Don't forget to send me the party invites :) c-ya
Post a Comment