
Free-spirited and wise. You have a strong passionate spirit that touches and changes all who know you. The wisdom and common sense that you have is really what guides you through life. Even so, you also have a very playful side that loves adventure and excitement.
6 comments:
Funny quiz. I was Cinderella.
Check it out! I'm Cinderella too. I found it so funny I wrote about it on my blog too. Good fun Char!
I didn't take the test but i'm guessin' I'm a Fiona! :)har har!:D
That's so cool! I'm glad that you tried it. What a great princess to be and what a great description. You're awesome.
I guess you are pretty neat who ever you fit in the Disney world in my book. Hope all is well in your corner of the world. Have a great day, Char.
Love ya
MOM
Char that was cute and I am sleeping beauty. I feel like should go nap now!! Your house looks great I love your entry way floor.
Post a Comment