Jun 5, 2008

Graduation

Sam is officially through with Preschool. He had his graduation last thursday, where his class sang 5 little monkeys hangin' in a tree. He loves to sing at school. I never get to hear him until he performs. We are so proud of you Sam. He started summer school monday and goes for three weeks. It's just two and a half hours in the mornings. Sam loves it. He thinks it's cool to be going to Paytan's school. I can't believe he goes to kindergarten this fall. Anyway. Good Job Sam!!

Waiting for Graduation to start.
Singing 5 little monkeysSam's teachers Holly Shelton and Liz Woodruff. The kids call them Miss Holly and Miss Liz.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sam, you are so cute. I love to hear you sing. You can really sing good. When you were down here, you did really well. You are really growing up so big. i bet you are a great helper to Dad and Grandpa Rex. You are special! I love you
Grandma Young

Christy Lu said...

Congratulations Sam!! It is so exciting that you finally get to start Kindergarten. I hope you have a great summer and I miss you soooooo much.

Lovely Lisa said...

CUTE! We're still getting used to the fact that you have four kids, let alone how fast they're growing up. Well, congrats to Sam!