The kids just finished swimming last week.
I can't believe how much they have learned.
Paytan cracked me up in this picture.
Here they are waiting for their classes to start.Paytan was in upper level two and Sam was in Lower level two.
Hi Sam!!!
They both love the water.
Sam going down the slide.
Paytan jumping from the side. She does the diving board now also.
Grandma and little girls watching.
Halle wasn't quite old enough.
You had to be three and she turns in July.
Next year Halle.
While the kids were swimming
I would walk around the track and
the girls fell asleep almost everyday.
3 comments:
Char, thanks for posting the darling pictures of the kids and their fun times. I was able to add them to my collection. I can't do it if it is in a video. But they are so darling. Great days for all of you. So fun to share it with all. Can't wait to see you this week end.
Love
Grandma
You are hands down one of the best mom's I know. Keep up the posting because I love it.
Your kids and Kris' kids would have a great time. They are fish, especially Kaycee. :)
Post a Comment