Jun 16, 2008

Smells Of Summer In Wyoming

I never thought it would come but finally my favorite season of the year. SUMMER!!! The temp in my kitchen says 85 degrees WHA WHOOOO!!!!!!
My lilacs are in full bloom finally!!You can smell them as soon as you open the front door. They smell so good.There is a tree by the garage door in the back that is so pretty and smells great too. I don't know what kind of fruit it is or if it is fruit. I guess we will find out.I know I am white trash but I love the smell of clean clothes dried on the line.
The kids love the shade and playing in the trees in our back yard.

7 comments:

Lovely Lisa said...

LOVE lilacs (beautiful pics, BTW), and the smell of clean clothes is my most favorite smell!! Yaay for nice weather!

Christy Lu said...

Im so excited that it is so nice there. I think summer came faster to Alaska then it did to Wyoming. Oh how I wish I was there with you and the kidos. love ya!!

ApRyL :) said...

how about that, you guys finally get some warmth! We went to the pool last week and I was sooo totally missing you! It just didn't quite seem right with out you and your kids there with us.:)

acrane said...

Yeah you finally have spring jk our lilacs are ead and gone I am jelous though my lilac bushes don't grow lilacs. WEll I am excited for you. Mace and I were thinking of going on a trip this summer up your way I will have to call you and talk ot ya about it.Yeah for summer!

Anonymous said...

I love and miss lilac's. I haven't seen them in bloom for 5 years now!! I would really like to see a picture of your new house. Next time we come to Utah we will probably drive and stop by your place--may be awhile though! We miss your family!

Anonymous said...

Char,
So neat to see so many blossoms. I love the wonderful photos you take. I hope it stays so perfect for you all summer!! Great to see you posts. I love to see the kids everytime I log in. Someday I will be there, too.
Love ya
MOM

Torrie Young said...

Beautiful lilacs-so gorgeous. Beautiful yard too. I love that you hang your clothes out. I plan to do that too when we get our own place and our yard isn't so exposed. :). We look forward to seeing you on the 4th weekend in Alton!